Posted on October 29, 2007 by
You know how magazines always have quizzes with questions like, “If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one item of makeup with you, what would it be?” Well, for me it would be eyeliner, but not just any eyeliner, Lavera Naturkosmetik Eyeliner.
All Lavera cosmetic and skincare products are:
- Designed for sensitive skin
- Made with organic plant oils, instead of mineral oils
- Made with organic herb and flower extracts
- Cruelty Free
- Free from parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Free from fragrances emulsifiers and petroleum
I have the eyeliner in No. 2 Brown. It goes on smoothly, doesn’t smudge or weep throughout the day, but comes off easily with a mild cleanser. It layers well, allowing variation in color — go for a lighter, subtle look, or a dramatic dark line.
I don’t want to mess around with harsh chemicals or potential carcinogens, especially when it comes to my eyes.
And, if I ever were stranded on a desert island with my eyeliner, I could also use to to write a message to shove in a bottle and throw out to sea.